Overall Scores

Individual Results[ View all ]
Team Results[ View all ]

Guests: 8
Members: 2
Home arrow Message Board
Bob Dylan Message Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Something to lighten the mood (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Something to lighten the mood
mickdylan (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Something to lighten the mood 10 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
A little bit of nonsense I posted on social media to celebrate Bob Dylans recent birthday, using the titles of his albums

There was a HARD RAIN falling and a TEMPEST blowing UNDER THE RED SKY creating SHADOWS IN THE NIGHT and PLANET WAVES when I met two sisters AT BUDOKAN the night BEFORE THE FLOOD. We all had CHRISTMAS IN THE HEART so they took me to their house where THE BASEMENT TAPES every sound made in the floors above. One of them liked DYLAN AND THE DEAD, the other preferred outlaws like JOHN WESLEY HARDIN', PAT GARRETT AND BILLY THE KID. I had visions of us staying TOGETHER THROUGH LIFE with some BLONDE ON BLONDE action as these are MODERN TIMES but they were FALLEN ANGELS from a SHADOW KINGDOM and a WORLD GONE WRONG. They said they missed Tennessee and the NASHVILLE SKYLINE. I told one sister as she worked on a SELF PORTRAIT that it was a classic case of LOVE AND THEFT as I'd fallen for her and she'd stolen my heart, she said,
"Put that TIME OUT OF MIND I'm not into men any more, I have ANOTHER SIDE and GOOD AS I HAVE BEEN TO YOU, THE TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGING so I'm moving to an EMPIRE BURLESQUE".
I went to see if I could be SAVED by the other sister. She gave me loads of whiskey and a SHOT OF LOVE full of DESIRE that left me crying OH MERCY before I became KNOCKED OUT AND LOADED for the night. I woke on the NEW MORNING, she said it was HIGHWAY 61 REVISITED time and we needed to get moving as there would be a SLOW TRAIN COMING carrying INFIDELS with ROUGH AND ROWDY WAYS that would be REAL LIVE and angry and she didn't want to see my BLOOD ON THE TRACKS.
While planning our next move I put the needle DOWN IN THE GROOVE to play some FREEWHEELING sounds as she checked her road tax to make sure she was STREET LEGAL and had all her stuff as she was BRINGING IT ALL BACK HOME. I'm preparing to leave with her but not before wishing DYLAN, yes BOB DYLAN a Happy Birthday in TRIPLICATE.
Happy birthday Bob Dylan
Happy birthday Bob Dylan
Happy birthday Bob Dylan

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tim out of mind (User)
Platinum Boarder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Something to lighten the mood 10 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
Well done, md!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply